Here's how it works. We'll announce the books that we are going to read and then give everyone who wants to read it, time to do so. When the time is up, a contributor will write about the book and share their opinion of it. Then leave a comment and share your thoughts as well. We'll have a running dialogue on the comments page.
Our first book will be Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. It is a twist on an old Brother's Grimm fairy tale, of which I had never even heard of before reading the book. I'm hoping you will enjoy it as much as I did, but if not don't be afraid to share your opinions. I will be the contributor on this book and will start writing about it on January 31st. Happy reading! If you would like to be a contributor to this blog (and pick a book to write about for the club), or if you have an idea for a great book to read, then please leave a comment or email me at readingarmadillo@gmail.com
3 comments:
Nice blog. Count me in on the book blog club. I really enjoyed this book and want to read more books by Shannon Hale. Keep the recommendations coming :)
Nice book club! Count me in!
After linking to your book club blog I checked out this book from the library and just finished it. I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to discuss it, so I'll check back on the 31st to see what you've written about it.
Post a Comment