Thursday, January 31, 2008
Delays
I apologize for not having a new post today. I am so excited to write about my thoughts on our January book, but today has been crazy! Scooter wasn't feeling well and wanted to snuggle all day (how could I say no to that?), I had a last minute visiting teaching appointment (it is the last day of the month after all), and I HAVE to go watch the new episode of Lost (I have been waiting a long time and I just can't wait to watch it tomorrow, it has to be now). So please forgive me and check back tomorrow. Everyone have a great night and enjoy Lost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No apology necessary, but I AM looking forward to discussing the book when you have time! I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it and I was taking mental notes while I read about things I want to discuss.
Post a Comment