Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our February Book

In keeping with the last book's theme of being a journal, and bearing in mind that many people who are a part of this book club are fellow bloggers, I think this next book will be perfect for us. These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner, is the story of Sarah Prine who lived in Arizona Territory in the late 1800's. She writes of her experiences in this harsh environment in her journal. I absolutely love her character. She loves to read, is an entrepreneur, fights Indians, and shoots better then most men. I have read this book before, but I can't wait to read it again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. We will start discussion on this book at the end of February. Happy reading!



1 comment:

Scullerina said...

This is one of my favorite books. I love Sarah Agnes Prine --- She is a confident, sassy, opinionated lady that is a survivor.